The Community Foundation is currently seeking candidates for the following position(s):
Part-Time Corporate Program Coordinator
Reports to: Corporate Program Manager
Position Description: The Corporate Program Coordinator will assist with large-scale corporate volunteer events by maintaining and managing key projects. This role will also be responsible for helping to maintain and develop close relationships with our key corporate partners through successful project execution. This is a Part-Time, Non-Exempt position with average hours of 20-25 per week with flexibility.
- Supports the planning and execution of large-scale corporate volunteer events including, but not limited to, project identification, supply procurement, event logistics and day-of on-site management.
- Oversees and coordinates smaller corporate volunteer projects throughout the year including, but not limited to, planning, budgeting, and communicating frequently with corporate and community partners.
- Supports special projects and initiatives with key corporate and community partners.
- Assists with the management and organization of project supply inventory and HandsOn event truck.
- Oversees program data entry and other electronic file management systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work or volunteer experience required; experience in the nonprofit sector preferred.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) required.
- Project management and/or event planning experience required; attention to detail and strong organizational skills required.
- Solid computer literacy in Microsoft Office required.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software preferred.
- Passion for engaging volunteers in the nonprofit sector and event planning.
Interested? The Community Foundation offers a competitive salary and benefits package. For consideration, please email resume and cover letter with salary requirements by 5 p.m. Monday, September 2, to firstname.lastname@example.org or send by mail to:
c/o Human Resources
3409 Moore Street
Richmond, VA 23230
No phone calls or agencies, please.