What Sarah does at the Foundation:
A key member of our Philanthropic Services team, Sarah regularly meets with current and prospective donors and families to help them achieve their charitable goals. She offers knowledge and guidance to match donors with educational and funding opportunities that align with their interests. She also oversees our work to engage donors and ensure they’re getting the most out of their philanthropy. Sarah brings a wealth of knowledge and experience working with donors to the role, along with her talents for helping others enhance their philanthropy and engaging future generations in the power of giving.
When Sarah is not working:
She loves to travel! Sarah and her husband try to see new places as often as possible. Her passion for philanthropy also extends into her personal life, where she enjoys helping friends and family navigate their philanthropic goals.
- Year Sarah joined the Foundation: 2019
- Lived in Washington, D.C., for 10 years before moving back to Richmond in 2018
- Tries to stay active and likes to start her day working out
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Weinstein JCC
- Welcomed her first child, Margot Florence, in February 2020