When you establish a fund with the Community Foundation, you have the opportunity to:
- Give today or ensure your legacy through planned gifts
- Receive Community Foundation staff support with all facets of your charitable giving plan
- Provide ongoing support for your favorite nonprofit organizations
- Recommend grants to different organizations at your convenience
- Make your own choices or consult with our staff to identify community needs
Start Your Fund
We are proud to work with individuals, families, businesses and nonprofit organizations to meet their unique charitable goals. We provide flexible options to ensure your fund is tailored to you and what you wish to accomplish.
- Determine your charitable objectives.
The Community Foundation provides flexible options to meet your planning needs. You may give today or plan for a future fund.
- Choose a type of fund.
We offer several types of funds, depending on your charitable goals.
- Determine what assets to contribute.
You may donate several types of assets to establish a fund. We have experience in handling gifts, from simple to the most complex.
- Name the fund.
Funds can be named for you, your family, your business or memorialize a loved one. You may also choose to remain anonymous by selecting a name that reflects your charitable interests or is otherwise meaningful to you.
- Sign the fund agreement.
A fund can be created quickly and easily through a brief fund agreement, signed by the donor and the Foundation. It becomes our guide to follow your intent during your lifetime and beyond.
Manage Your Fund
Once your fund is established, you have access to a range of services to help manage your fund and enhance your giving experience.
- Manage your fund
Make grant recommendations, view your fund balance and review your fund history at your convenience through our online donor portal, Donor Connect.
- Contribute to your fund
Add to your fund anytime using any of these accepted assets.
- Engage with Us
We are pleased to offer opportunities to learn firsthand about community issues and initiatives and meet other people who share your interests. Learn more