When you establish an agency fund with the Community Foundation, you will create peace of mind and an annual source of support for your organization.
We manage dozens of funds established to provide perpetual support for local nonprofits. Whether you choose an endowment or a designated fund, you will enjoy the benefits of our professional administration and investment oversight. We handle complex gifts, paperwork, investments and we can help your donors and their advisors with potential planned gifts.
Advantages of an Agency Fund
- Access funds for annual support or one-time special needs, or allow funds to generate income and grow over time.
- Let our experienced staff provide fund management and reporting so you can focus on your mission and other priorities.
- View your fund activity through the online Fund Advisor Portal.
- Take advantage of our well-diversified and professionally managed investment pool and enjoy lower administrative costs through economies of scale.
- Protect the intent of the fund by allowing the Community Foundation to safeguard against possible future board neglect, short-sighted invasion or potential misuse. The foundation will also exercise its variance power and redirect funds to a nonprofit organization with a similar purpose if the named organization goes out of business or ceases to fulfill its original mission.
Compare agency funds to other fund options